Elfer & The 49ers - " Hip Hop's Taking Over My Mind " ( 2011 )




Promotional Links ;

- Download
- The 49ers Facebook
- The 49ers Blog







Spanish producer Elfer and The 49ers have teamed up to release a free online maxi-single, and a new vinyl. The two songs included on the single are Hip-Hop’s Taking Over My Mind & What Ya Life Like?. The single is expected to be released in June 2010. “It’s always good to bring the Sound to a new market..” said Jas Mace. “Its cool that Spain, is going to get a chance to rock that 49ers, with my boy Ko The Knockout” said Marchitect.

Elfer & The 49ers - What's Ya Life Like. Mp3


Tracklisting ; 

01. Hip Hop's Taking Over My Mind
02. Hip Hop's Taking Over My Mind (instrumental)
03. What's Ya Life Like 
04. What's Ya Life Like (instrumental)

© All Rights Reserved

No comments: